Art Teacher 2021 Art Kit Grant Application
It’s that time of year again!
Fresh Artists is pleased to announce our 14th annual grant cycle to give free art supplies to full-time art teachers in schools where 70% or more of the students qualify for Free and Reduced-price Lunches. We’ve been working all year, raising funds to provide new, quality art supply kits to fill your shelves, refresh your classroom, and make sure your students have supplies to work with at home or at school. This year we're doing something a little different to best serve all teachers, whether you're teaching in person or remotely.
This year, art teachers have the option to choose from 3 different styles of Art Kits: our traditional classpack art kits for in-person instruction; kits of individual supplies for use by students studying remotely or in school where supplies cannot be shared; and an art kit that contains a high-quality USB Document Camera and Ring Light to help you step up your Zoom game! As part of the application, each art teacher must also choose a second choice Art Kit, in case items are unavailable. A complete list of all the Art Kits is shown below, with their contents.
Be sure to use your perfered shipping address in your application. If your school is closed or has limited hours, please list your home address. This info is never shared or used for anything other than shipping your grants. We cannont be responsible for shipping issues due to closed buildings.
Please complete our short, competitive grant application, select your first and second choice Art Kits, and submit by Sunday, February 21st, 2021 at 10:00 PM EST. Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted. Once submitted, your Art Kit choices cannot be changed.
Please read the following for details on the application process and find the link to the online application at the bottom of this page.
Art Kit Grant Guidelines
- Any full time art teacher nationwide who is currently teaching in a public or charter school that has 70% or higher free and reduced lunch is eligible to apply for the 2021 Art Kit Grant.
- Each art teacher must complete this brief grant application. Grants are competitive; we seek the most engaged art teachers with demonstrated need for our Art Kit Grants.
- Only complete applications received on time will be considered.
- Key Date:
Sunday, February 21st, 2021 at 10:00 PM EST– Grant Application Due.
- Grant recipients will be announced on or before March 5th, 2021 via the email address that you supplied on your application.
- Please check your email account (including your junk/spam folder) for mail from Fresh Artists and respond in a timely manner to all communications.
- For questions regarding the application process, please contact us at (267) 331-8614 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- No cash is awarded: We distribute art supplies in predetermined themed Art Kits.
- Applicants must select the Art Kit of their choice as well a second choice in case supplies are backordered. Once submitted your options cannot be changed.
- Please find the list of Art Kits at the bottom of this application.
- The Art Kit contents are approximate and subject to change without notifcation.
- Be aware that Art Kit Grants may ship in multiple packages and may arrive at multiple times.
Use the button below to take you to the application page. This application must be filled out completely by Sunday, February 21st, 2021 at 10:00 PM EST. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.