Art Supply Kits Distribution 2011-2012
Instructions & Guidelines
The application is now closed
Thank you to all the Art Teachers who applied for a 2012 Fresh Artists grant.
Please remember to submit your Grant Reports by May 28th, 2012.
Grant Reports can be scanned and emailed back to us at email@example.com or faxed to (215) 695–2222.
Read the 2011-2012 Guidelines below to be sure you qualify for this year's grants.
Download & print both the Grant Application & the Art Kit List. Complete the Grant Application and be sure to get your principal's signature.
Submit the completed Grant Application via fax
(215) 695–2222 or scan & email to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 2nd, 2012 at 10pm.
- There is a brief grant application to complete. Grants will be given to K—12 public school's most engaged art teachers showing demonstrated need for this year's distribution of art supplies.
- Any Philadelphia or Norristown area Public School Art Teacher is eligible to apply for this year's grant.
- Only complete and timely applications will be considered.
- Recipients of last year's grants who failed to turn in a grant report will not be eligable for a grant this year
- Grant Recipients will be announced the week of April 6th, 2012 via school email addresses. Recipients must email us back immediately to confirm they have recieved the grant notification.
- We will be communicating with teachers in the Philadelphia and Norristown school districts via their district emails only.
- Please make sure your district office has your correct email address.
- Please check your school email account for mail from Fresh Artists and respond in a timely manner if you wish to apply!
- For questions regarding the process and/or application please contact Lauren Guiterrez: email@example.com.
Art Kit Information
- We will distribute art supplies in predetermined Art Kits, selected by the recipients.
- The Art Kit contents are approximate and are subject to variance given availability of product.
- All teachers receiving grants from Fresh Artists are required to submit a short Grant Report form at the end of the school year, which will be provided to all recipients via web & email as well as included in their Art Kit box.
- The Grant Report is an essential part of our support. We need your feedback & metrics in order to better serve you in the future as well as to raise money to support your work!
- No Grant Report = no grant the following year.
- Grant Reports must be received by Fresh Artists no later than May 28th, 2012 at 10:00 PM.
- Grant Reports can be scanned and emailed back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to (215) 695–2222.